The helpdesk services we provide include:
- Assistance on reading financial statements;
- Assistance on accessing Land Registry and UK court documents;
- Advice on finding relevant sources;
- Advice on investigating a specific story;
- Editorial and narrative advice; and
- London “doorstepping”.
Our “clients” include the Arab Reporters for Investigative Journalists (ARIJ), BBC, Grain, Mongabay, Myanmar Now, the OCCRP, Poder (Mexico), Prothom Alo, Slidstvo.info (Ukraine) and Tempo (Indonesia).
Stories produced via our Helpdesk include:
- India: How Bank of Baroda misadventures dragged it into South Africa’s political crisis (Hindustan Times)
- The Odesa mafia’s secret luxury London flats (OCCRP)
- The business interests of the Armenia’s new president (Hetq.am, Armenia)
- Yemen: inquiry finds Saudis diverting arms to factions loyal to their cause (The Guardian)
If you are a journalist or a researcher and think we can help you with a story, please contact us at [email protected] with HELPDESK in the subject line.